Our goal is to provide you with a solution!!
Email us at email@example.com
or Call us at 787-552-7159
· Civil Practice Attorney & Notary Public sole practitioner, focused on Civil Litigation including Collections, Contracts, Construction Contracts, Construction Bond Claims, Employment Law, Tax law, Mortgage, Family law and General Business Litigation. Served a diverse clientele including small and medium size businesses, business owners and individuals. In addition, provided services to governmental entities on the health Industry drafting financing agreements, assisted in structuring financings and repayment programs. Assisted in drafting private placings agreements and other relevant matters. Admitted to both Federal and State Court Practice as well as the Notary Public practice.
· Appointed by First Instance Court as Defender and Defense Attorney for Mortgage and Family Law cases.
· Certified Public Accountant sole practitioner focused on construction industry businesses and service industry, served as consultant, internal and external auditor.
· Trained and certified in Single Audit (AICPA Program)
· Fast Track experience with FEMA PA program management, trained and experienced with Federal Regulations for procurement and management (FEMA / HUD aspects)
· 25 years’ plus of combined professional experience.
After 25 years in the industry, we decided to alter direction. Now, we share our passion by helping others. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team.
Business mentors and advisors are key—that’s why when it comes to client selection, we’re choosy. We want to give each of you the time and guidance you deserve and need.
These are some key experiences accumulated through the Years of service:
› Since 2018 Trained and certified in FEMA PA Programs, including EMMIE, and others
› Since 2017 member of the Federal Bar
› Since 2008 member of Puerto Rico Bar Association and Puerto Rico Public Notary Assoc.
› Since 2005 member of American Bar Association – Construction, Torts, Labor and Employment and Family Law
› Since 2000 Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
› Since 1998 Member of Puerto Rico CPA Society – Served as member of the Construction Industry Committee, served in the Tax Legislation advisory committee, served as Chair of the Construction Industry Committee on 2011 and 2012.
› Since 1998 Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
Copyright © 2020 Law Office Edwin Ramos / Edwin Ramos CPA - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder